Friday, May 22, 2009

Wardecs all around me.

Getting in a corp has proven to be more difficult that I originally anticipated. I thought that the limiting factor was going to be my skill points, but instead has been wardecs. I really don't have a problem with the war or pvp itself. Even with my limited amount of ISK, I can afford to loose multiple Incursus (once No.2 provides a steady stream of cash I can upgrade to a Thorax for this!!). The idea of loosing ships is not the problem. The suck part is that all activities are outlaw. No missioning, no ratting, no exploring, etc. Get on and wait while dock. Looking at the EVE kilboards it is clear that this latest one hasn't been to exiting. Asking a new pilot to sit in and don't experience space is too much. Maybe ok for people that have been flying for years and can use the break, but not me.

Since they've been in wardecs back-to-back I decided to go and look for another place to call home. After an hour or so of reading thru corps descriptions I hit the jackpot. Rule of 5 which is part of the JUNTA alliance was hiring!! The description appealed to me for multiple reasons. A group of adults, RL > Internet spaceship and their divisions cover the stuff I'm looking for. I immediately join the JUNTA public channel and there it was "WE ARE AT WAR. Recruitment closed". NOOO!!!

Well... Training continues and I'm getting better at my exploration skills. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment