Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Joining a corp.

Last Friday I applied to EVE Univ. I had no luck scheduling an interview with an RO until Monday. The RO was Larry. If he is a good representation of the Uni members I can clearly see why so many people recommend this corp for those like me that are new in this universe.

They are currently at war with The Gummy Bear corp (or something like that). Since joining will tag me as red to anyone in that alliance/corp he suggested for me to move my asset to their system before joining the corp. He also explained to me all the Do/Don't of a war. Since a lot of seat/wait occurs during this time it gave me even more reason to start my alt-project.

Last night I sold must of the stuff I had scattered around 10 different stations, grabbed the stuff I deemed useful and started my trek to their system. All 20 jumps of it. After moving the Vexor I jumped out into my capsule and picked the Thorax. Tonight I'll move the Imicus and request their invite.

1 comment:

  1. War can be a annoying as it interupts your regular routine, but it's a great way to learn :). Fly cheap stuff if you're going into battle and just laugh very loud when you find yourself in a pod ;).

    ReplyDelete