Friday, May 15, 2009

A corporation.

Playing an online game without joining a clan, a guild or in this case a corporation would be consider "silly" by the twins. And I have to agree.

A big part of an online game, in particular an MMO, is interacting with the variety of people that makes up the community. This is why from the beginning I've been looking around for one. I didn't want to jump on one right away because I wanted to explore on my own for a while and I wasn't even sure if I was going to go "steady" with EVE. After the first month I knew I was here to stay so I seriously started to look around.

Many corporations/alliances caught my interest, but there is not much a player with 1.5-2M sp can offer. So I shifted my search for alliance that were looking for new players. It wasn't long before I found Eve University. The reference were many and the size big enough to probably guarantee people to roll with every night. Unfortunately they were at war, so I waited. Recently the war ended and I immediately applied. I'm looking forward to join some time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment