Friday, May 22, 2009

The industrialist life.

Two days ago a new pilot with big ambitions joined us in space. I will call this new pilot No.2. No, I'm not hiding his name because of some big plot to take over the world or to use it in some espionage master plan (I don't have the time or inclination for that even though I enjoy reading about it). The reason is very simple. A RL friend invited me to his corp. This is a very small corp (10-15 pilots) that only do mining ops. I don't want for any actions taken Dante to affect this small corp.

After a small donation of 1M from Dante he went on a small shopping spree. After buying a bantam and fitting them with 2x miner, 1x ab, 2x cargo expansions and a bunch of books I navigate to the corps home system and started mining in the belts. I have to say that I don't understand how people can do this every day. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that I'll be making money to fund Dante pvp experiments as well as working on Armand's production future.

The plan right now is to train enough to jump into a retriever with cargo rigs. At that point I'll do some extra training on drones to protect me from rats and then I'll be fully committed to a production training.

I'm currently reading thru the Production and Invention guides in EVE-Guides. The more I read the happier I am to have a second pilot doing this. The training is intense and it would have taken me REALLY long if I had queue those skills in Dante.

No comments:

Post a Comment