Tuesday, May 26, 2009

18 jumps

It definitely didn't look as much when I entered my destination in the map computer. Its only 18 jumps I thought to myself. I'm sure it can be worst.

Well... it can definitely be worst, but it wasn't an easy thing. After I sold all my stuff in Oursulaert I calculated a total of 7 total trips. First was the Iteron Mark II with all the non-ship stuff and the Incursus. I came back on my shuttle. The next step was to bring the Vexor. The way back to O I did in a pod. I thought of stopping in one of the stations and grab a shuttle, but I decided (without any data to back it up) that the time to warp to station / get in / purchase shuttle / make it active / dock out / warp to gate was greater than just going as a pod all the way back to O. The next one was the Thorax. All that was left was the Imicus and the shuttle. They both fit in the Iteron, so I flew that back.

That was a total of 126 jumps in one night. I'm sure that is no record (or even close to one), but for me felt like a lot. As it happens I decided to do this the night before the fix for the jumpgate/cloaking issue. I guess I was lucky to only hit it 6 times during all my trips. Definitely not bad.

I just hope I don't have to do that again any time soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment