Friday, May 15, 2009

Space Indiana Jones

Earlier this week I completed the archaeology training and was able to fit an analyzer on my Vexor. I immediately joined my partner in crime (and RL friend) Gert who had been using his exploration skills to Bookmark some sites.

After hitting a group of combat sites he was able to lock on a arch site. I have to say that I was surprise with the loot that came out of there. I'm not sure what I was suppose to get but I didn't think it would be a bunch of salvage loot. Besides the usual boards and the like there was also one rig skill book (which I didn't have) and a bpc for some gun i never seen. The bpc was only for 3 runs, so it wasn't very useful. I check the local market and there were no buy orders. I will check on a couple of surrounding regions to see how much I can get for it. From the description it appears to be some weapon for a POS.

Overall I was really happy with the loot. Approximately 2m isk on that site alone. Now that I have better exploration skills I plan to jump every night in my Imicus to scan down 2 or 3 systems and then go at it on the Vexor. It may not have been a huge income, but definitely a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment