Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Unexpected.

It is interesting how things work out on their own some times. Since I joined EVE I tried hard to find an active corp that welcomed new players. This is an MMO, so playing on my own was not an option. Out of nowhere my RL friend Gert pings me in IM to tell me that an old friend/raider from my WoW years was actually also a EVE player. That night (last Friday) I caught up with him and I joined the public channel of his corp.

I was happy to find a group to talk to during my EVE time. I was definitely not expecting to find a place to call home. After talking to the CEO, Mendolus, for multiple hours and interacting with the other members during the weekend I decided to pickup my stuff and relocate.

Last night I applied in the Aurelius Federation corp. I was happy to receive an invitation that night. Dante and Armand (no point hiding his name now) are in a corp! I look forward for pilots to become active and useful pilots in AF. The sky is the limit now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment