Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tyrannis and CSM.

Two quick announcements.

Tyrannis : CCP unveiled their full length HD trailer for Tyrannis. It is available in the Tyrannis web portal. All I can say is AWESOME! Even if the game doesn't run/look like this I just can wish for a time in the future for it to be just like it.

CSM : Voting started today. Do yourself a favor and vote. If you are still not decided, the guys at Vote Match have a cool app to help you match your vision of EVE with those from the different candidates. It is not only a good way to match your goals with them, but it also gives you some perspective as to what is really important for you as a capsuleer. I have to admit that I was surprise with some of my own decisions on topic that I don't ponder often.

One last thing... All your worlds belong to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment