Saturday, May 1, 2010

From Providence to Scalding Pass.

I haven't posted for a long while now, but that doesn't mean that I've been inactive. The opposite. The little amount of time that I have for EVE is dedicated to pilot my ships in New Eden.

The last 3 months have been really hectic. With the war in Providence we saw a lot of action, but eventually it became obvious that this was going to end bad. Our alliance (-FA-) decided to move to Scalding Pass. The change was hard, but worth it. You all know how the Providence ordeal ended. Except for Paxton, CVA and the holders are no more.

In Scalding Pass we had our first opportunity to put our name in the map. Not only does -FA- has its name in Scalding Pass, but AU-F is one of the system owners!! Having our systems has opened a lot of new possibilities and challenges. Don't get me wrong, I know we are just renters and we are far from a "threat" to anyone, but everyone starts somewhere. Lets see where this route takes us. Our new allies (Primary, GC, COW, Atlas among others) open the possibility to engage in all sort of OPs. We are also likely to engage in bigger fights if Curse or others decide to make a move while Atlas is in the North.

One more thing... A lot of things were said about CVA and their decisions. I have nothing negative to say. I thank them for the Providence experience. Their RP decisions made Providence a great place for someone to experience 0.0. If those same RP decisions destroyed Providence, then so be it. I wish them the best and hope they are able to get back to 0.0 in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment