Saturday, May 22, 2010

HTFU

Today there was a link from mmorpg site to an article in the Gamasutra by The Mittani. The artcile entitled The Icelandic Model of MMO Development it is interesting because of the information provided about CCP history, but nothing new to anyone that has been following MMOs for the last 5+ years.

Reading thru the comments in the Gamasutra website, one of them mentioned a music video made by CCP. Thinking that it was going to be some funny reference to CCP I followed the link to youtube which took me to a video called Permaband - HTFU.

I laughed all thru (specially the Techno Viking part). CCP is not perfect, but are things like this that makes me feel closer to a company and make me want to play their games more. Thanks for sharing CCP!

No comments:

Post a Comment