Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The North.

I try to keep up with the IT + Friends offensive in the North. I don't have any vested interested in either side, but I do care about it. Any big conflicts between power house alliances is bound to eventually affect all 0.0 dwellers. I follow the conflict thru Perseus Kallistratos' and Easley Thames's blogs. I don't participate in large (100+) fleet battles, so these blogs allow me to do it vicariously.

The last couple of posts painted a very bad picture for the IT side, so I decided to look at their killboard. In the front page they have a link to the 5 most expensive kill or loss in the last 5 days:
Yep. Every single one of them is a loss for -IT-. The campaign has taken a turn to the worst since the H-W attack. I guess it was no surprise to see these emails from Bobby all fired up and sending Atlas back home.

The next couple of weeks will be very interesting in our neck of the woods. Atlas is mad and looking for a butt to kick while from the other side of the stages the Goons appear. Is like a match made in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment