Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Small ship PVP gangs.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I started a new pilot for small ship (frigate and destroyer size) gangs. I waited for Darkko to have the skills necessary to fit properly and fly properly a Thrasher destroyer (T2 fits with destroyer iv). With these basic goals achieved I joined a roaming gang last Friday.

I want to say that I'm more than satisfy with the capabilities of this ship even though I'm still far away from having all the necessary skills in IV or V.

The night started with our gang taking on a Vagabond. The damage contributed by Darkko was enough to place him second in the list.

Then after some jumping around we ended up going head to head against a Waterboard gang. I have to say that I was really happy with our fleet and specially with our FC for not baling out against much tougher odds. Our gang got annihilated by Waterboard, but at the end we won the ISK game. Their three T2 losses (Hound and 2x Falcon) was more than our Frigate/Destroyer gang. I was able to get in two KMs (Falcon-1 and Falcon-2) before my shipped got destroyed by their fleet. At the end it was a great night. The Thrasher performed better that I ever expected.

In the next couple of weeks I will improve on some gunnery skills before training for an Ares. Once I can fit T2 guns on that boat I'll move back to finish my Minmitar training for a Sabre.

No comments:

Post a Comment