Thursday, May 13, 2010

Trying to make a living.

Its been a very profitable couple of days. With our system of EIN- at military index 4 constantly we can do Havens all night for a very decent profit. Pairs or even three pilots can make a decent amount of ISK in 2-3 hours.

The other night Noldevin, Falgoria and I were hitting Havens on drone ships. It was funny to see the swarm of drones go after the different rats.

After doing them solo, pairs and threes I have to say that even with the amount split between three, at the end of the night you end up with a bigger wallet size. The anomaly clears extremely fast. Another thing that we noticed is that it *seems* that there are bigger waves the faster you cleared them. It could just be random, but there were some waves that all of us agreed looked bigger than when soloing.

Unfortunately we don't have enough pilots ratting to hit index 5 to get sanctums. These are even more profitable and easily doable in threes. I hope we get there eventually because even with the 30-40 M isk a night it is not enough for my future plans.

I heard that there is extremely good amount of money in plexes 7/10 and higher. Once Armand is done with all the pre-skills for the Guardian I will take a break before the 20+ days of Cruiser V to get all the probing skills to iv-v in order to fly a Helios around looking for them.

I also plan to get trade a try in Armand after the Guardian. The other day by accident I bought 110 heavy drones instead of 10 (stupid 1 was already there!). I decided to take a chance and move all of them in my Iteron away from the hub system and put them for sell for a small profit. Surprisingly enough they sold in less than a week! I wouldn't mind spending 1-2 hours purchasing/hauling drones and other small pieces for an extra profit.

Things are good, but I hope to find some way to make more. I really want to pick up the PVP, but the ships are not cheap. I would really like to have a mini-fleet of Megas, Brutix, Deimos and Ishtar. Right now the amount of OPs for these are small, but I see this changing in the near future. It would be nice to have enough in my wallet and enough ships in the hangar to be able to contribute.

In the mean time I'll keep practicing the PVP with Darkko in the good old Thrasher. Hopefully soon I'll add a Sabre to the list of his ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment