Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pop the cherry.

Tuesday night I logged hoping to get into a fight. We knew that Coons were already jumping thru our systems constantly. All I needed was a good group.

I logged in and found that there were no big fleets active at the time, but then I noticed that a small group of -FA- players were running a fleet in EIN-. I asked in alliance channel and immediately got an OK to join them.

We moved to S-E gate in EIN- waiting for a Hurricane that was spotted in S-E. He changed his route and was no go. Instead we got a Cynabal that jumped into system. After playing around we were able to tackle him at the GN- gate at EIN-. After a short battle the Cynabal was gone.

Did you see that? Yep, that was me getting the final blow. That was my first ever kill mail!

I don't have a very extensive PVP carrier. Since the first entry on 05-27-2009 I have a 19-6 record. Not bad, but not very extensive. I really hope that changes this year. We have a couple of good FCs in -FA- that I feel very comfortable flying with. Hopefully we can utilize this invasion as an opportunity to improve our skills and become a stronger PVP force in the future.

One idea I have to improve my skills is using Darkko with smaller ships that I can dispose of without a hit to my wallet. Very similar to the practice that TooNu described in his blog. I won't be a Wensley or a PK or a Easley Thames but will try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment