Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ratting the easy way.

As I posted previously I got me a Myrmidon. This was destined to be my PVE boat.

Ratting in null is not easy. The good old Vexor was unable to take on those waves of rats. I only attacked those spawns with frigates or no more than 2 cruisers. Anything more was too much. Exploration sites were completely out. I tried it once and immediately became evident that it was a loosing battle. So I was very exciting when I was told that the BC skills were completed. Not only that, but just a few days before was finally able to use Hammerhead II.

I asked in corp forums for help fitting it and Noldevin came to the rescue. After following his suggestions I ratted with Gert. ZOMG!! What a joke! My shields usually don't last long since I have little spent on that training and I have zero fittings to help them, but once the damage goes to armor the numbers are laughable. Cruiser hits you for 10 or Battleship hits you for 40, etc.

I'm still far from the uberness I've seen from battleships in L4 missions or w-space sites, but I'm starting to feel the power. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment