Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Kill Mail!!

With my excitement you'll think I recently melted away some big ship's hull while flying a much smaller ship. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. As I was ratting in one of the Kheram's asteroid belts a neutral ship caught me off guard and scrambled me. My Vexor ratting setup was no match for this pirate's Crow. Since I couldn't go anywhere I sent my drones and shot him with my railguns, but I couldn't get pass his shields. After what seemed an eternity my Vexor was no more and I was warping to the Mamet gate.

2009.05.31 02:28:00


Victim: Dante Styx

Corp: Aurelius Federation

Alliance: Apotheosis of Virtue

Faction: NONE

Destroyed: Vexor

System: Kheram

Security: 0.4

Damage Taken: 11781


Involved parties:


Name: Joseph Dreadloch (laid the final blow)

Security: -8.9

Corp: Dark Dominion

Alliance: NONE

Faction: NONE

Ship: Crow

Weapon: Caldari Navy Thorn Rocketa

Damage Done: 11316


Name: Sansha's Cannibal / True Power

Damage Done: 465


Destroyed items:


Armor EM Hardener I

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I

Cap Recharger I

Thorium Charge M, Qty: 64

Small Tractor Beam I

Dual 150mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon

10MN Afterburner I

Analyzer I

Thorium Charge M, Qty: 2899 (Cargo)


Dropped items:


800mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I

Medium Armor Repairer I

Thorium Charge M, Qty: 64

Salvager I, Qty: 2

Dual 150mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon


After exchanging "gj" in local, Joseph pointed out that he spent an incredible amount of rockets on me. I was actually really impress on how good my armor tank was. I can't wait to fit tech 2 in those low slots. But I think Joseph was more surprise when he saw the crap that dropped. :)

It was definitely a good experience. I learned to pay more attention to people flying around the system. I also changed a bit the fit on my ship and the ammo I use to be a better match to pirates I encounter.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe a good lesson. Glad to see you didn't freak out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick T2 Warriors in your drone bay the next time you go spelunking in low security >.< or better yet, read my post on the AU-F forums titled, "Dangerous?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kyle. Definitely, it was a great lesson. I did get some similar feedback from my corp and they were really happy that I was calmed thru it. There were not "ZOMG!! HELP!!". :)

    @Dark. I will take a look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete