Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PVE update.

Since joining AU-F I've been spending a good amount of time in PVP gangs learning how to work in a fleet and experimenting with my Thorax setup. This has been really fun, but really not profitable. During the weekend I went back to some ratting to get a much needed boost on my wallet.

The rats in the low sec areas are definitely harder than those that I've found in the empire space, but still no match to my cruiser + drones. I made a good amount of ISK between bounties and loot.

On Sunday I joined a group of corp mates on a ratting op deep in null sec. Only one thing comes to mind... WOW!! I wasn't involved on the killing itself, just the looting and salvaging. In less than 2 hours of help I was up around 16M in my wallet. I know that is not a lot for many experience pilots, but for me was an enormous figure. I've never made that much money in one night.

I still haven't started to run any missions in the new region. I did some research and I think I have narrow the list down to 3 different corporations. I'll see about starting soon on them. I think it will be a good isk generator in the future (level 4 and 5 missions).

I haven't done any exploration since the move. I hope to do that this week. Tomorrow I start Electronic Upgrades V which should be finish by some time next week allowing to get Hacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment