Friday, January 8, 2010

Relocation and PVP

In the last week of the year our Corp went thru a huge relocation. I don't know how much is for public consumption, so I will just say that we are trying something different/new in the hopes of eventually growing the Corp and taking it to the next level.

Since I was out of town during those days I was unable to plan accordingly with those corp-mates that have freighters, orcas and the like. Instead I ended up moving my belongings for both pilots using the biggest ship that I currently own... Iteron V.

I have to say that I hope this is the last time I do something like this. Even thought the Iteron is a big ship with the amount of crap that I own I ended up jumping thru a lot of systems to move the necessary gear to the new location. Definitely hope to have the ISK to get me an Orca next time.

I left a Dominix (ratting/plexing) and a Thorax (PVP) in the 2V pocket. The rest is currently in its destination or in transit. If all goes well I'll have the BCs ready for some PVP in the new region this weekend.

Talking about PVP... Its been shitty in the "south" of Providence lately. For whatever reason it is impossible to assemble a competent fleet in the Misaba/R3 area. Two nights ago a decent size red fleet made its way thru low-sec all the way to R3. There were at least 20 blues in the R3 and N8 systems. A fleet immediately got together. I was really exited as I warped from N8 to R3 in my Thorax. I rendezvous with an alliance pilot in the Outpost at R3. You wont believe it, but instead of getting together and plan an offensive against the red the rest of the fleet decided to go one-by-one to face the reds.

I don't understand this Lone Ranger attitude. What good is a fleet if there is no teamwork? I really look forward to the change of venue. The corp leaders have a lot of projects going. Being part of a fleet where everyone listens and is eager to work together will be a very welcomed change.

No comments:

Post a Comment