Sunday, January 24, 2010

Almost got Hulkageddoned

The other night I was with my Hulk in a belt in one of The Forge system hitting some roids on my own. Suddenly a cruiser warps in to some 30k from my location. I studied it for a bit checking corp and alliance standings. He was completely neutral to me. Sec standings were not really bad. Just in case I recalled my mining drones and loaded all the ore back to the ship (I had just started) while aligning to station. As it was aligning I decided to pull up the Hulkageddon kb to see if he was listed there in any of the kills. As it was coming up a second cruiser showed up. I immediately hit warp and as I was leaving a third one arrived. Three cruisers in a belt of a 0.5 system. Hmm.. something tells me that they weren't doing any ratting. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment