Monday, January 11, 2010

Action in Providence.

As it has been documented on multiple blogs already (Wensley, Manasi and Kirith) the fight between CVA and -A- is on full force. A lot of fights are taking place around the SV5 system in Catch. Unfortunately the lag monster that has hit fights in Fountain and Geminate has also affected Catch.

It is interesting that now that our corp decided to try a new direction things really come to life in the Providence region. I don't know how much our alliance/corp could assist in such big conflicts, but it definitely sucks that we are not in on this action. :(

I may need to move a Brutix and a Megathron to the PXF systems just in case. Even if at the end it turns into a lag-fest I would be really happy to join a big operation like this. Can't wait for this month to end so I can have tech-2 guns on all my boats.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I remember when we first came out here in October of '08 that CVA was still forming public blobs where holders and true blues could join in, (AOV is true blue to CVA).

    Seems they are doing this now as well, but it seems even more public than previously, which I am not sure about yet...

    However, our campaign in the north has a term of 6-8 weeks for viability, I do not wanna spend six months in Empire trying to break into the north with standings, so we'll see where the wind carries us over the next interim period...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw we're on Week 2 of 8 at present... >.<

    ReplyDelete