Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In the news.

As many other pilots, I've taken a couple of days off to spend with the kids. Besides login for a few minutes here and there to check mail, say hi and update my training queue all my EVE info has come mainly from my corp forums and Massively.

Via Massively I read How Curzon Dax stole Christmas. It is a very interesting story and for good (or bad) keeps putting EVE on a class of its own. I wonder how much this betrayal will affect the Ships of EVE 4 contest. As it is tickets sales are sluggish. Dax's news can't help much.

The only time I participated on something similar was AU-Fs first Lottery (without much luck). I thought about the SoE or the Texas Hold Em, but these type of news always make me think twice about it. As my wallet fills up in the coming months I may venture in one of these events. We'll see.

On other news... I updated the list of blogs listed on the right of this page. I removed some that were not fun anymore to read and added some that have been really good lately. I also added some from my own corp. Please visit them.

Fly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment