Friday, December 4, 2009

Back with Dominion.

After an unscheduled leave from EVE I came back this week with the new expansion. The last 1.5 month was really crazy. Work load was at an all time high. A "normal" Mon-Fri week resulted in 60 hours of work. In top of that there was a huge list of games that came out which got my attention on my time off (Aion, Rock Band Lego, CoD MW2, Borderlands and Left4Dead 2).

I didn't completely forget about EVE. I kept my training queue busy and completed some missions here and there.

So where Dante and Armand are after this break? Glad you ask. :)
Dante is now capable of flying an Ishtar! He is also did some Sentry training (up to iii) and improved multiple gunnery skills to iv. I'm currently working with Zoar & Sons and KK level 2 missions. Today I finish connections iv and tomorrow I'll be done with social iv which should help me get to level 3 of both very soon. Then is off to hybrid turrets to v all around for T2 guns.

About the missions... Just before my leave I was having problems with income in Dante. I had relied entirely in ratting and plexing, but with the huge amount of competition during my playtime hour in Providence the amount of ISK gain was very little. I didn't have access to any L4s to compensate, so made that a goal before the new year.

Armand was also buys. I got ice harvesting and mining drones to v. Improved on multiple navigation and electronic skills. But the biggest accomplishment is that in 5 more days mining foreman v completes. This allows me to fly an Orca by end of next week.

I don't have the money right now to buy the Ishtar or the Orca, but thats just small details. :)

One last thing... It was great to be in channel with the corp/alliance again. I didn't realize how much I missed it. Its good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment