Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Mysterious Enigma.

A while back while I was in Mista someone linked an Enigma in local chat. I was blown away by the ship. It was like nothing I've seen before. I tried the usual places for information, but the only place I read something about it was the eve-wikia that the previous link takes you to.

I don't know how the player got that to link in channel. I couldn't link it myself back to corp or alliance channel. I don't know where that ship was seen. And more importantly... How do you get one?!?

Is this a GM ship? Or is it a future ship which information was data mined? Any information is appreciated.

For now I'll leave you with some screen shots:


2 comments:

  1. nah it's a Jovian ship, Jovian space is a region in the EVE universe that the devs get to play around in and be... well... devs, lol. Jovians were supposed to be a fifth race in EVE at some point but CCP abandoned them within the game mechanic sometime in the first year or two into EVE. Now Jovian technology doubles mostly as a dev plaything, and if you take a look at the modules on an Enigma, if you were so lucky to be linked a saved fitting for one at some point like I was, you'd note that it has ridiculous fittings like... a shield extender that gives 10mil shield points, or a module that negates any and all EWar, or some such similarly redonkulous but sweet modules :)

    ReplyDelete