Thursday, July 9, 2009

Additions to the fleet.

Those following this blog know that I got me a Myrmidon last month. This has become my 0.0 ratting boat and so far has been a great success. Unfortunately I didn't feel it was the right boat for a PVP roam. I'm not saying that it can't be and I know some corpmates use it successfully. Its just not what I was looking for. After saving some ISK I got me a Brutix. I fit it really close to what I had in my Thorax. Based on the bonus for the ship I went with a 2x MAR II in the lows to help me stay alive long enough since I can't fit Tech 2 guns at this time.

It still hasn't seen any action, but I hope that changes soon. For now here are some pics of these 2 beauties.




I really like Gallente engineering.

2 comments:

  1. The Brutix is one of my favourite battlecruisers in terms of function. And by function, i mean hitting someone in the nose. HARD. *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    It is definitely a great ship. I look forward to use it plenty in the future and get all the necessary skills to make me deadly on it.

    ReplyDelete