Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Late Spring Cleaning.

I know we are officially in Summer, but I never heard of a "Summer Cleaning".

As some of you may have noticed -FA- is on the move again. All the systems we owned in Scalding Pass were released and Primary owns them now. The time in SP was good for many of us. I, for one, had a great time PVPing and PVEing. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to last. It was hard being so deep in 0.0 space (Empire space was many jumps out thru hostile space), but I really liked it. It really felt like null-sec when compared to the Providence days.

The reasons for the move I wont comment on. I'm a soldier. I just do as I'm told. AU-F leadership believes and agrees with the alliance leadership that a new home was needed and I trust them. So I packed all my ships and moved them out. For the last 10 days I've been either gone (finished Magician) or doing L4s in Gallente space.

This last change/move generated a lot of internal discussion in the alliance. A lot of old friends have left and new ones have joined. I will miss many, but the actions taken were needed. There was a lot of leeway in our move to SP. Many corps never moved there, so we were a split alliance (some in Empire some in SP). I hope the alliance learns from this and we move as an entire unit to our new home.

With all the changes around us, the AU-F leadership decided to take a long look in the mirror. After close examination multiple problems were found, but thanks to a positive interaction of its members a roadmap is in the works that should define AU-F and put us in the path to greater things.

The changes coming made me reconsider some of the training. Specially Armand's. Both Dante Styx and Dante Darkko will pursuit their training plans with little change, but Armand will finish the current exploration training to focus on market PVP, followed by T1 production. After finishing all the mining training, Armand has been without a clear goal. Maybe logistic, maybe freighter, etc. That is all gone. The original idea for Armand was to be an industrialist and that is the goal again.

I look forward to the future. I think that the next 6 months will define our corporation and our alliance. Let the pew-pew begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment