Thursday, April 30, 2009

The experience so far.

I can't believe that I've been in space for over a month already. I still remember trying to wasd my way around when I first logged. :)
I'm still a bit overwhelmed about the amount of choices, but I opted for exploration / hacking / archeology profession at the moment while improving my Gallente cruisers skills. Still in the "safety" of the empire space since I can't really afford to loose to many ships in low-sec. Money is tight for someone learning the game with only 3 hours or so of playtime.
Missions reward and the salvage from those wrecks are the mainly income right now. I alternate the mission running with exploration using my funny looking Imicus. Exploration is doing fine. I've found 2 w-holes and a couple of dead space areas. The w-hole experience didn't go too well the first time as I failed miserably using my d-scan. The second time around I took my Imicus in to probe the place before jumping on my ship. The sleepers that time proved to be tougher than expected and I went back licking my wounds on my capsule. But... It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to try it again.

Dante is currently training Science V with 1.8M skill points under his belt. Once I hit 2M I will really consider joining a corp. But right now I'm not good enough to be of any use, so I'll keep learning on my own.

Dante Styx

No comments:

Post a Comment