Friday, August 21, 2009

Harder than it looks.

Wow! Its been almost a month since my last update. Is crazy how time just seems to pass you buy when you are busy.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life has kicked me hard this past month. I have only a few hours at the end of the day for me and I have to decide between writing about the game I play or playing the game. I choose for the later always. :)

Besides finding the time, it is also challenging to find topics to discuss. I refuse to just post crap for the sake of an update. Playing for few hours every day with a limit set of skills makes it hard to be as prolific as others bloggers. I do think that there are still subjects that I can tackle (and will tackle) in the future.

About the other bloggers... Even though I've been away from my own blog I keep a good eye on the blogs recommend in this site. Thanks to the NetNewsWire app on my iPhone I keep up with all the good stuff from Manasi, Letrange, Kirith Kodachi, Mendolus and Wilhem among others.

Even though all of there are great, there is a particular blog that has been great to follow for the last month, EVE Newb. I know, I know... Am I really suggesting that Spectre has something worth reading? Well... after loosing CK's EVE Blog Banter #9, our loved pirate was a bit upset and decided to *show them* by making a name for himself. The series, which is already on its 4th installment, took a disastrous turn when Hallan Turrek threw down the gauntlet and challenged Spectre. Definitely a good read.

In a more serious note, Manasi recently posted a very interesting and useful guide on tactical bookmarks. I had a couple of BMs in my systems, but nothing as detail and complete as this. Is going to take me a while to set all those BMs in the systems I usually roam and live in, but with all the red traffic in the Providence and surrounding areas it is must-have.

No comments:

Post a Comment